All of us probably heard it once or twice, some of us even more thanks to movies and reality tv, the general public came to know what a private chef is. Executives, business magnates, Hollywood stars and athletes often hire a private chef to prepare their meals. Why, because they are too busy to cook food let alone buy the ingredients, and of course they can afford to hire a private chef in London.
Client requirements for hiring the services of a private chef London
The private chef services varies widely. In most cases the services depends on the clients requirements and to what extent do they need to chef for.
- Do they need him to just cook, if yes then what food is it just entrees or a full course meal.
- Do they need the chef to do everything from groceries to cleaning up the kitchen?
- Are you going to do the groceries or do you need the chef to do it?
- Do they want him to prepare just desserts or just entrees?
- Is it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or cocktails?
- Is it for just 1 meal, 1 day, or a full week
- Is it a one time gig, weekly or a regular cooking job where in the chef is needed full time at the client’s home.
- If a full time chef is needed will the chef stay in or live out?
- What is the demographic of the people who will eat? Adults and/or kids?
- Are there any special diets needed like gluten-free, low-calorie, low salt, low sugar, etcetera
- Any food allergies in the family or with the guests?
- Any religious food beliefs to note like Muslims don’t eat pork, or Jews need kosher meals and stuff like that
- Any special requests like type of cuisine the client’s like, or type of food.
- For how many people will the chef cook for.
- If you are having a party, do you need a waiter to assist the chef to serve food and drinks?
- Do you need a bartender to prepare drinks?
- Does your kitchen have all the equipment necessary to prepare all the food? Oven, osterizer, food processor, blender, baking pans, mixer, dishes, double boiler, etcetera
All the services above have different fees, it all depends on the extent of services you need for the chef. If its just one romantic dinner anyone can afford it. So yes, a private chef London is not just for the rich and famous.